Celkon a22 hard reset Very Easy Method
Hard reset is Helpful For following situations
- You have forgotten the pattern as well as the gmail account ID/password associated with that device.
- When your handset is pattern locked.
- When your device is virus infected
- When your handset becomes too slow.
- When some of the apps do not function and you cannot remove them.
- When there is some software or OS related problem which you cannot resolve.
- Precaution Before Preforming Hard Reset
- Please Backup Your Data Using any Backup Software
- Please Maintain 90% Battery Charge
How To Hard Reset Your Celkon a22
- Switch Off Your Celkon A22
- Take Out Your Sim And Memory Card
- Press And Hold Volume Up Key + Then Power On Your Phone
- Hold Pressing Keys Until The Celkon Logo Appears
- When Logo . Release All Keys
- Then You Will Get Factory Reset Menu
- Select Wipe Data/ Factory Reset Option . Scroll Using Volume Key . Then Confirm Using Power Key
- By Select — Yes Delete All User Data Using Volume Down Key . confirm.
- Wait Some Seconds. Then Select Reboot System Now Option And Confirm
- Now Your Phone Will Restarted. After Completing The Hard Reset Process
- Done !
celkon a22 hard reset