Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 2 ( N7100.)
Warning :- By performing a hard reset will delete and wipe all of your personal data ( Contacts, Sms , Messages, Notes ) So we highly recommended to backup your important data and take the SD Card out from phone before performing hard reset.Take out SIM card And Sd Card before full reset.
1. Switch Off Your Phone
2. Press and hold Home Button + Volume Up + power on button
3. Wait for 5 second until Android System Recovery menu appear
4. There are Many options
* Reboot System Now
* Apply Update from Sd card
* Wipe data/factory reset
* wipe cache partition
5. Move the Selection to ” Wipe data / factory reset ” using volume down ( – ) button and menu button to confirm, Then Conform It because the touchscreen doesn’t work in recovery mode
6. Then Choose Reboot System Now
7. After the process done, phone will reboot.
Go to dial pad and type *2767*3855#