How To Hard Reset Your Lenovo s890
Hard reset is Helpful For following situations
- You have forgotten the pattern as well as the Gmail account ID/password associated with that device.
- When your handset is pattern locked.
- When your device is virus infected
- When your handset becomes too slow.
- When some of the apps do not function and you cannot remove them.
- When there is some software or OS related problem which you cannot resolve.
Specifications Of Lenovo s890
- GSM 3G HSDPA Dual SIM GSM-GSM
- Operating system Android OS, v4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Main Camera 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, auto focus, LED flash
- Internal memory 4GB
- LCD 5 inches touch screen
- Battery Li-Ion 2250 mAh
- External memory micro SD, up to 32 GB
- RAM 1 Gb
- Front camera for VGA for Picture and Video conference
- GPU PowerVR SGX531u
- Processor Dual-core 1.2 GHz Mediate.
How To Hard Reset Lenovo s890
- Please Maintain 90% Battery Charge
- Backup Your Data Using any Backup Software
- Take Out Sim And Sd Card
- Press And Hold Volume Up And Power Key
- When Warning Logo . Release All Keys
- Choose Reset Device or Wipe data
- Done !