Hard reset is Helpful For following situations
- When your handset is pattern locked.
- When your device is virus infected
- When your handset becomes too slow.
- When some of the apps do not function and you cannot remove them.
- When there is some software or OS related problem which you cannot resolve.
- You have forgotten the pattern as well as the gmail account ID/password associated with that device
Take Care Those Factors Before You Trying This Method
- Pls Maintain 90% Battery Charge
- Please Backup Your Impotent Data s Like Contacts And Messages
How To Hard Reset Your Lg Optimus Net p690
- Switch Off Your Lg Net Phone
- Press And Hold Volume Down Key + Home Key + Power Button
- Release All Keys When Android Logo Appear
- Wait Some Minutes..
- Now Your Phone Will Restarted. After Completing The Hard Reset Process
- Done !