How To Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 S6500d
Hard reset is Helpful For following situations
- You have forgotten the pattern as well as the Gmail account ID/password associated with that device.
- When your handset is pattern locked.
- When your device is virus infected
- When your handset becomes too slow.
- When some of the apps do not function and you cannot remove them.
- When there is some software or OS related problem which you cannot resolve.
- Precaution Before Preforming Hard Reset
- Please Backup Your Data Using any Backup Software
- Please Maintain 90% Battery Charge
How To Remove Pattern Lock From Galaxy Mini 2 / Hard reset S6500
- Switch Off Your Mobile Phone
- Press And Hold Both Volume Keys + Home Key + Power Key
- Release All Keys When You See Android Logo
- Select Wipe Data / Factory Reset Using Volume Keys
- Confirm Using Home Key
- Then Select Yes Using Volume Key And Press Home Key
- Wait Some Secants And Select Reboot And Confirm
- Done ! Samsung galaxy mini 2 hard reset