Hard reset is Helpful For following situations
- When your device is virus infected
- When your handset becomes too slow.
- When some of the apps do not function and you cannot remove them.
- When there is some software or OS related problem which you cannot resolve.
- When your handset is pattern locked.
- You have forgotten the pattern as well as the gmail account ID/password associated with that device.
- Precaution Before Preforming Hard Reset
- Please Backup Your Data Using any Backup Software
- Please Maintain 90% Battery Charge
How To Hard Reset Your Sony Xperia J st26i
- Switch On Your Phone Without Sim
- Click On Emergency Call
- Type #*#7378423#*#*
- Click On Customization Settings
- Select Reset Customization
- Select Reboot
- Done !